Curcumin, the active component in turmeric, has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries due to its strong antioxidant properties.
- May support healthy Sleep
- May Protect against oxidation
- May support a healthy detoxification response
- May support healthy blood pressure
- May support a healthy metabolism
- Supports cardiovascular & respiratory systems
- Supporting healthy blood glucose levels
- May support healthy uric acid levels in the body
Chaga Mushroom include:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium
- Vitamins: Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Beta carotene, Vitamin K
- Phytochemicals: Beta-D-Glucans, Betulinic Acid, Flavonoids, Melanin, Phenols, Polysaccharides, Sterols, Tripeptide, Triterpenoids, Betulin
The ingredients in Chaga latte have powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
Chronic inflammation is thought to play a major role in chronic diseases, including cancer, metabolic syndrome, Alzheimer’s and heart disease. For this reason, diets rich in anti-inflammatory compounds may reduce your risk of these conditions.
These anti-inflammatory effects may reduce joint pain from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Ginger and turmeric, two ingredients in Chaga latte may help relieve indigestion. Turmeric may also help relieve symptoms in people with ulcerative colitis.
Calcium and Vitamin D Contribute to Stronger Bones
To reap the most health benefits, use a plant-based milk with both calcium and vitamin D and limit the amount of honey or syrup you add to your drink.
Organic INGREDIENTS: Turmeric*, Ginger*, Chaga*, Maca*, Cinnamon*, Cacao*, Cardamom*, Vanilla*, Cloves*, Black Pepper*.
Suggested Use: Mix 1-2 Tbsp (18g) with 8 oz of Hot Water. Add sweetener, milk or creamer as desired to enhance flavor.
Not intended for use during pregnancy. Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.