AO SOLEX MOBILE SCAN CONSULTATION
Understanding the AO Unit and Frequencies
The AO scan a reliable tool for helping us map our own health path using biofeedback frequencies.
It is especially important to remember that AO scanning is using frequencies and NOT chemistry or electricity. This makes it perfectly safe to use with pacemakers, transplants, children and or pregnancy. Results from a scan equate to a frequency reading or exposure to frequencies, not a diagnosis of event. The goal is to re-educate frequencies that have begun to vibrate incorrectly back to the known found correct frequencies. When the AO scan is used, it can help to balance out unhealthy frequencies as well as offer the correct frequency so that like a tuning fork, piano or other stringed instrument, the correct frequency could help an item to resonate at the same correct frequency and hopefully hold or maintain that correct frequency for a time. Albert Einstein once referred to it as “A spooky effect that happens from afar.”
Everything gives off its own Frequency whether healthy or unhealthy or even missing. When scanning a missing limb or organ; the scan results will reveal how the body is handling or dealing with that missing organ. To review some examples to help understand this concept of energy and belief systems, feel free to review articles such as THIS.
A tuning fork is indifferent to the origin of the frequency that causes it to resonate if it is the same frequency. Like the tuning fork, other objects will also resonate when their correct frequencies are close enough and vibrating. This is the same objective of the AO scan frequencies with respect to properties of the human body.
The Inner-Voice technology uses a sound harmonizing technique that generates a balancing audio frequency derived from the voice spectrum in humans to diminish frequencies that are in excess and supplement frequencies that we lack.
The Inner-Voice records your voice and analyzes twelve note frequencies C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, A#, and B.
The Inner-Voice report will display three notes or octaves that are excessively out of balance (or over compensated) as well as the main octave that is being suppressed.
The Inner-Voice reports will also generate the balancing octaves that can assist to create balance in the body. The report will include 4 audio files (MP3) that correspond to each of the balancing octaves outlined in the report. For maximum benefit, listen to these four audio files two to three times a day on your AO Scan device with headphones.
To further strengthen your results, use the recommended colored ‘Lightwave Optical’ glasses shown on your report.
The Vitals Scan mode of the AO Scan Technology performs a complete scan of over 550 Blueprint Frequencies associated with each bodily function and performs the analysis in under one minute. This specific scan is a concise snapshot of the Blueprint Frequencies in relationship to the frequencies being produced by the blood, organs, glands, and systems of the body.
To conduct the Vitals Scan, you will need to use the Bone Conductor Transducer Headset.
The scan generates a 24-page data report. The results display the frequencies that are out of range with any blueprint.
- Blood report
- Covers a range of blood measurement and displays frequency levels in range and out of range.
- Chakra report
- Displays whether a person’s chakra centers are off balance. The report displays each category as frequency levels in range and out of range.
- Gastrointestinal report
- Displays the balances or imbalances of the Gastrointestinal system frequencies. It displays frequency levels in range and out of range.
- Meridian report
- Displays the imbalances of the 12 Meridian lines . Meridian lines are the energy lines that can be low (blue), normal (green), or high (red) functioning.
- Nutritional report
- Displays normal or deficient measurements of mineral, vitamin, amino acid, and enzyme frequencies of the body.
- Physical Functionality report
- Displays frequency levels in range and out of range associated with a person’s physical ability, bone, muscle, brain and cardiovascular health, hormone, immunity, and organ health.
- Toxicities report
- Displays positive or negative frequency levels of toxicities, including possible allergies, bacteria, fungus, heavy metals, and man-made toxins.
The Comprehensive Scan technology performs a detailed scan of the frequencies from over 130 organs, cells, bones, and chromosomes.
To conduct the Comprehensive Scan, you will need to use the Bone Conductor Transducer Headset.
The Comprehensive Scan provides a graphical report that displays variances from homeostasis ranging from 1-9. Numbers 1-4 represent an underactive or hypofunctioning frequencies. Number 5 represents the optimal stage of blueprint balance. Numbers 6-9 represent an overactive or hyperfunctioning frequencies.
Frequency optimization will pick up anything out of range and will generate canceling frequencies that will help you balance your organs or system to achieve a state of homeostasis (complete balance).
This mode of technology offers a comprehensive library of information that is constantly being upgraded on a regular basis.
- Organs and Cells Report
- Covers the cerebral cortex, brain sagittal, pancreas, prostate, liver, kidneys, lungs, blood, meninges, adrenal, cells, digestive system, skin, thyroid, gastrointestinal, chromosomes, basal ganglia, breasts, female sagittal, mitochondria, rectum, reproductive system, stomach, and urinary.
- Vein’s report
- Covers the head, upper body, lower body, arms, and legs.
- Skeletal report
- Covers the skull, teeth, spine, ribs, arms, legs, pelvis, hands and feet.
- Nerve’s report
- Covers the brain, head, upper body, lower body, legs, and arms.
- Connective tissues report
- Covers the spine, eyes, hips, shoulders, elbows, feet, and knees.
- Body parts report
- Covers the muscles, head, arms, legs, hips, torso, neck, heart, ears, and lymphatic system.
- Arteries report
- Covers the head, arms, upper body, lower body, and the legs.
Every cell and organ in the body has its own distinctive Vibrational Frequency or Oscillation. When these oscillations are disrupted, whether by injury, diet, stress or emotion, it results in a disruption of that biological function. Which when not addressed, can bring about fatigue, depression, illness, disease and even death. Over the past 20 years, more than 120,000 of these Vibrational Frequencies have been isolated, identified and cataloged. Knowing what the optimum oscillation or frequencies of these cells and organs are, can assist in determining the root cause of an individual’s health status when these frequencies are compared to the individual scanned results.