a nourishing sweet blend of Organic raspberry leaf, Dong quai, white peach, rose, yarrow, lemon balm, vitex berries , damiana, motherwort & black haw formulated to ease cramps & irritability and tonify the uterine muscles.
Chaste Berry (Vitex): Very mild in flavor, used mostly for it’s benefits.
- Helps balance hormones
- Supports ovulation
- Natural source of progesterone
- May lower testosterone
- Reduces menstrual symptoms
- Relieves bloating
Raspberry Leaf: Full-body, earthy and slightly fruity
- Aids Digestion
- Helps Fight Cancer
- Relieves Nausea
- Rich in Antioxidants & Vitamins
- Strengthens Uterus
- Supports Oral Health
Rich, herbaceous and grassy
- Relieves Constipation
- Relieves Cramps & Bloating
- Strengthens Immune System
- Supports Healthy Skin
- Supports Kidneys
- Add 1 tsp (3g) tea per 8 oz boiling water (208°F -212°F).
- Using a tea infuser, reusable bag
- Steep for 5-15 minutes.
- Flavors intensify with longer brew time.
- Add 1 tsp (3g) tea per 8 oz cold water in jar or pitcher.
- Refrigerate 6-12 hours.
- Strain and serve.
- Cold-brew a small batch to taste test, not all blends are delicious cold-brewed.
This blend of herbs will provide circulation to the pelvis, reduce elevated testosterone, and is high in antioxidants.
*This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
***TAKE NOTE: We highly recommend that before using any herbal medications you should consult your health care provider or medical doctor for professional advice. Pregnant or nursing mothers, individuals under 18 and individuals with known medical conditions should consult a physician before use.