Organic Beet Powder
- May promote healthy gut microbiota and metabolic activity*
- Supports athletic performance, stamina and endurance*
- Contains naturally occurring nitrates and phytocompounds with antioxidant properties
- Our Beet Root Powder is a source of potassium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, calcium, and vitamins A, B, and C.
- Beets are a source of phytonutrientscalled betalains which give beets their dark red color.
- Beet Root Powder is a wonderful nourishing tonic that may support the healthy building of blood.
- May support a healthy renal system
- May support a healthy detoxification response
- Source of betaine, which plays an important role in the health of the cardiovascular system
- Source of folate (also known as vitamin B9 and natural folic acid)
- Source of pectin and zinc
- May support the normalization of blood pH levels
- May help to support healthy blood pressure levels
- Source of dimethylglycine (DMG), which may support a healthy heart
Organic, non-GMO Beet Root Powder provides a wide range of nutrients, but its most significant phytochemical is betaine. This plant chemical may support liver and kidney health by recycling the amino acid methionine to maintain the body’s stores of s-adenosylmethionine, more commonly known as SAM-e. Betaine may also support the liver’s ability to process fat. This may prevent the accumulation of fatty tissues in the liver, especially in heavy drinkers, and it may also support healthy lipid levels. The American Heart Association recommends beet juice to support healthy blood pressure levels.
Organic Beet Root Powder is a nourishing tonic that may support the building of blood, particularly improving the blood quality in women. It also may support a healthy blood pH balance (reducing acidity) and healthy circulation. Beetroot has been used historically to support a healthy detoxification process of the hepatic system. This powder tends to clump. If clumping occurs, lay the bag on a flat surface and place a towel over the bag. Then pound on the bag until the clumps break up. The towel will help protect the bag from damage.
Suggested Use: One tablespoon twice daily. One tablespoon of powder provides the nutrition of one beet. Use to add flavor, color, and nutrition to any recipe.