Mullein Garlic Oil Organic
Organic Mullein Infused Herbal Oil
Our high-quality Organic Mullein Leaves are infused into our cold-pressed Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, making this healthful herbal oil.
Mullein has been used for centuries because of its outstanding qualities and potential benefits. Mullein contains many nutrients, including potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium
An Herbal Blend for Ear Issues
Whatever the cause, ear pain is an annoying issue that will have you looking for relief ASAP. It's distracting, uncomfortable and could lead to more-serious, even permanent complications.
Drain out the ears after 3 minutes. It helps to curb even sharp ear pain. Mullein oil helps to get rid of ear infections, whether they are bacterial or fungal. It is only applicable for outer ear infections ( otitis externa ) and middle ear infections ( otitis media ). Since ear infections are common in children, it is really a very useful thing to keep at home.
This particular blend of herbs may be able to reduce ear pain - specifically in children and teenagers. If you're a parent, you understand the frustration ear issues can cause your family.
Note: This product is intended to be used as ear drops
Mullein Oil for Cough
Mullein oil helps to alleviate cough in many conditions like bronchitis, asthma, whooping-cough, sinusitis, tuberculosis and pneumonia. Add a few drops of mullein oil to a large pan of boiling water. Inhale the steam coming from the pan for about 10 minutes. Mullein oil soothes the respiratory passage, alleviates congestion and promotes release of phlegm. It also calms down the coughing reflex, as it is antitussive in nature.
Whether it is mullein oil, or mullein essential oil, both of them contain the properties exerted by Mullein. This herb has tremendous health benefits.
- Expectorant – It helps to detach phlegm and spit it out.
- Analgesic – Mullein oil is a pain reliever.
- Antioxidant – It is a herbal oil with high antioxidant capacity.
- Anti- arthritic – it alleviates the swelling in arthritic joints.
- Anti-inflammatory – This oil is strongly anti-inflammatory.
- Antiseptic – It is used to wash and treat wounds so that they don’t catch infection.
- Tranquillizing – The essential oil of Mullein can help a person relax.
- Anti-microbial – It kills many species of fungi, bacteria and even viruses.
- Febrifuge – It alleviates a fever, an antipyretic.
- Diuretic – It promotes the release of urine, thus getting rid of water retention.
- Anti-tumor – It exhibits activity against certain tumors.
- Muscle relaxant – It is used in balms, ointments and creams to relive muscular tension and pain.
Organic Mullein Leaf (Verbascum thapsus), Garlic bulb (Allium sativum), Lavender infused in Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Shake Well Before Using. FOR EXTERNAL & INTERANL USE. Two or three times per day drop slightly warmed oil into each ear.
Ages 1-10: use 1 drop.
Over 10 years: use 2 drops.
Consult your physician if there is ear pain or infection. Do not use if eardrum is perforated. Keep Out of the Reach of Children.